Saturday, October 24, 2009

Big clash

Man Utd or Liverpool ?
Hello-o-o ! I have'nt update my blog lately because of the END-OF-YEAR exam ! but now
FREE LIKE A BIRD !
So, now i have nothing ot do exactly just online and eat and sleep *winks. Ok, people currenly im addicted to korea because of azraien, she made me here her story and turns out i laave it ! She taught me the songs and everything and she even made me watch korean videos on YOUTUBE. I was like WOAAAHHH ! Mire is currently ahhh ? Intan is like crazy bout something. Ain is goes on wth her annoying problem. Azraien is lovin her KIM BUM<3.>RAIN ! How bangga am i ryte ? Soyeah, Nana continue's S.A-ing somebody. I love my friends<3.
Graduation night for the fifth formers is coming ! Every batch is doing a performance and we are planning to do a what ? Fie had given us a really awesome idea ! Everybody loved it ! So were gonna do the best for them ! Bye i guess.
"saranghae!"
SERENABOOO !